With public transport
From Paris :
- RER B direction “Saint-Rémy les Chevreuses”, detrain at Massy-Palaiseau train station, Ramolfo Garnier street
- Bus TransEssonne 91.06B direction “Saint Quentin Gare” or 91.06C direction “Saclay-Christ” or 91.10 direction “Saclay-Christ”,get off at “Ecole Polytechnique D128” stop
- RER B direction “Saint-Rémy les Chevreuses”, detrain at Lozère train station.
- Walking route only, 15 minutes at least. Follow “Ecole Polytechnique” signs (around 300 steps).
Route A is accessible to disabled people. If, despite that, you are not able to use this route, please contact one of the member of the association (phone 01 64 53 32 46).
- From “porte de Saint-Cloud”, take N10 road, heading to Bordeaux/Nantes
- Take N118 heading to Bordeaux/Nantes/Orléans/Chartres
- Exit at “Centre Universitaire (Exit N°9)
The Institut d’Optique – Graduate School building is accessible to disabled people.